2019 Audition Dates
Applications Open-May 1st 2019
Applications Due-May 31st 2019
Live Auditions-June 8th 2019
Applications will open May 1st 2019
- Private Teacher Recommendation Form
- Honors Music Program Student Information Form
- Westminster Conservatory Pre-Registration Form
- $60 Application Fee
Once the four items are received, a staff member will contact you with additional audition information.
Admission Decisions and Registration
Applicants are admitted to an Honors Music Program division based on the panel’s recommendation following the audition and interview. Applicants receive their admissions decision and theory placement results in a letter emailed to the family. If the student’s theory knowledge falls between HMP class levels, the family may choose to accelerate the student to a higher level through summer theory tutorials or to enroll the student in the lower level class in September. Fees for any summer tutorials are not included in the HMP tuition.
By July 1, 2019, newly accepted students must register through Westminster Conservatory to reserve their place in the Honors Music Program.
- $40 Westminster Conservatory Family Registration Fee (not required for Conservatory students already enrolled in another offering for 2019-2020)
- Honors Music Program Family Tuition Deposit
- $500 for Young Artists or Young Musician Students (Non-Refundable)
- $150 for Young Music Scholar Students
Financial Aid Forms must be submitted at the time of registration. Fees for private lessons, external music theory exams, and music scores are not included in tuition. Scholarship opportunities are available.
Young Artist Division $2,850
Young Musician Division $2,100
Young Music Scholar Division $1,260